Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+1,352, -10] They’re all accomplices, punish them all. Don’t let any of them off easy. They’re the evils of our society.
2. [+1,267, -16] Wow, I can’t imagine how scared the girl group members must feel right now… Not only is it goosebump inducing already to find out that such evil people are fans of myself but to think that my own private information was passed on to strangers…
3. [+977, -11] To all involved in this case! Please investigate this thoroughly! They will never learn if the punishment is weak!
4. [+50, -4] I wish we could implement a system where we get text updates if someone accesses our private information ㅜ
5. [+43, -2] And why reveal the occupation of these victims? Let’s keep our focus on the criminals here and reveal every last thing about them instead.
6. [+35, -1] This is stuff that only public service worker can do easily… We’re way too lenient with our punishment of them.
7. [+33, -3] The public service worker who searched up the private information is an accomplice in this as well!! Punish them severely!!
8. [+25, -3] None of this will matter if the punishments are weak. They’ll just never learn.
9. [+19, -0] These public service workers have no care at all about how important keeping private information safe is. They’ll just give it out to anyone.
10. [+19, -0] Release the identity of the public service worker Choi. Let him get a taste of his own medicine. How else would Jo Joo Bin have gotten all this information without the likes of him?