Source: Jose Ilbo via Naver
1. [+150, -0] Juvis needs to cut back on their marketing and lower the prices so that it’s approachable to the rest of the public. They’re too expensive.
2. [+44, -3] Juvis or not, dieting is all about your own will. You don’t need to spend a lot just to diet. Buy some running shoes and go take a run.
3. [+36, -0] Isn’t Juvis the company that Kim Tae Woo had to pay back all his marketing pay because he yo-yo’d?
4. [+16, -1] They advertise so much ㅋㅋ didn’t Shindong and Heo Gak do this too?
5. [+12, -0] Too expensive
6. [+5, -0] All this company is trying to do is use celebrities to rip off regular consumers…
7. [+3, -0] Juvis is way too expensive (plans start at 3 million won for 3 months) and you have to follow their meal plans for life in order to maintain the loss. Kim Tae Woo lost a ton of weight but yoyo’d it back, which caused Juvis to sue him
8. [+3, -0] I was watching some show about obesity over break and according to someone who has tried every diet there is, they claimed that diet pills never work.. and that you’ll 100% yo-yo