Source: Financial News via Naver
1. [+1,178, -68] Stop apologizing to the public and start apologizing to the victims and live your life in reflection..
2. [+778, -20] Parents, let’s please teach our children right as chodings. Anyone who tries to hurt others but seeks success for themselves deserves punishment.
3. [+757, -44] I don’t know what the truth is but after seeing her high school pictures where she was drinking, I’m inclined to believe that the rumors might be real
4. [+746, -43] Just quietly disappear from the celebrity industry. Don’t threaten with lawsuits or anything. The person you bullied will never forget the trauma of what happened.
5. [+144, -7] Imagine a kid like her recycling her image and becoming a star with money and fame ㅋㅋㅋ ridiculous
6. [+112, -7] Her image made me think she was the quiet homebody type who was innocent but after seeing her smoking and drinking in high school, I guess her image wasn’t true
7. [+64, -6] I enjoyed your pictures~ a high schooler drinking soju… you must’ve been quite scared all this time for a scandal like this to pop out, hmm? Have fun heading back in with your career~~
8. [+51, -1] Farewell~ the world is already unjust with the fact that a b*tch like you was able to make all this money. It’s time that you repent and quit your career!!!
9. [+59, -10] Chorong-ah, how scared have you been all this time in case this came out??? Just apologize before this gets any bigger and stay off of TV…
10. [+38, -2] Her image looks so different now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ