Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+699, -22] For the spreading of false information? Then did ‘The It Know’ spread false information too? What about all the evidence that has come out so far?
2. [+656, -22] Huh? What did I just read? Spreading of false information?
3. [+550, -19] False information? This is quite a confusing situation…..
4. [+66, -3] This is just going to make the ones in the wrong even cockier
5. [+62, -3] Are they even investigating all this sajaegi stuff properly?
6. [+60, -3] Please investigate this properly… how was that false information? I don’t know any of the #1 songs from 2019.
7. [+59, -3] Park Kyung, find strength
8. [+51, -3] Is there no justice in this world ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I don’t think I’m going to support digital music anymore
9. [+49, -3] Ah… what a bitter result… ㅠㅠㅠ I remember he postponed his army enlistment to try to get to the bottom of this too… Park Kyung-ssi, find strength!!!!
10. [+41, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is like calling the police to help you arrest a thief but they arrest you instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+32, -3] The sajaegi singers have been quiet lately but it looks like they’ll come back again in the rankings in July and August ㅠㅠㅠ
12. [+31, -2] Hul, what’s going on?
13. [+30, -2] I mean, I understand how idol songs get to #1 since their fans are streaming it and all but the singers that Park Kyung is talking about somehow get to #1 and stay there for a long time, especially in demographics that wouldn’t be listening to some whiny ballad like people in their fifties.
14. [+27, -3] This is why people buy YouTube subscribers and Instagram followers ㅎㅎㅎ
15. [+18, -4] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ spreading of false information ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ are you serious? Everyone knows what the truth is. Police are trash.