Source: Money Today via Naver
1. [+1,439, -30] I don’t want to act all politically correct over what a gagwoman does but… imagine if a man had stuck his hand between the legs of a female doll and laughed about it? Surely he would’ve been exiled from society, right?
2. [+905, -194] Park Narae is lucky she got fame off of ‘I Live Alone’. She’s not funny at all and it’s sad how she tries to make comedy out of dressing in weird costumes. She’s so boring.
3. [+415, -10] If a male celebrity had done this, his career would’ve been over!
4. [+262, -18] I’ve been tired of seeing her lately but I guess she’s caused her own scandal ㅋㅋ
5. [+169, -1] Man or woman, please stop turning s*xual topics into a joking matter. It’s not only boring but uncomfortable to watch with family.
6. [+139, -2] There’s a famous gagwoman who got into a scandal a long time ago for pretending to touch the crotches of B1A4. It ended with an apology but can you imagine if a male gagman had tried to stick his hand between a female idol’s legs? Where are the feminists and their equality now???
7. [+81, -3] I’m a woman myself but can other women please be more careful too? If a male celebrity had done this, he would’ve immediately had to issue an apology to the entire nation and retire his career.
8. [+74, -1] Man or woman debate aside, the video was a cheap jab of a joke, and that’s fact…
1. [+401, -10] Kian84 almost lost his career over drawing a scene with an otter opening a clam. Shouldn’t Park Narae be receiving the same treatment?
2. [+157, -3] If the genders had been reversed, the celebrity in question would be on their way to death
3. [+100, -4] Did she think this was funny??? That’s so low class
4. [+69, -4] She’s had her fun for two years, it’s time for her to go
5. [+27, -0] This is gross! Imagine if a man had done this with a female doll?