Source: MBN via Naver
1. [+681, -8] What were they thinking?
2. [+205, -5] I knew it’d be controversial while watching… there was no reason for the clips to have been shown for so long. If they’re running out of plot points, just end the drama already.
3. [+129, -3] Makjang on makjang on makjang. Any character could die and it wouldn’t be surprising anymore. Such a low quality drama.
4. [+25, -1] The drama’s so trash, all anyone ever does is scream in it
5. [+13, -0] I’m really thinking even the actors are regretting this drama on the inside.. like “why did I choose to do this?”
Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+2,163] They crossed the line on this one;
2. [+1,489] Enough of this drama already. They should’ve ended it after the first season..
3. [+1,378] Don’t they feel sorry to the people who died and their families?
4. [+401] Please!!!! Think before acting… did they really not expect to be criticized for using clips like this?
5. [+135] Oh jeez…
6. [+157] Are they crazy?
7. [+61] The plot, the writer… the drama doesn’t care anymore
8. [+36] I had a feeling it’d be controversial when I was watching it..
9. [+55] What a way to taint the hard work of the actors who are trying so hard right now…;
10. [+17] This can be seen as wrong… but from another perspective, it’s also a reminder for people to not forget these tragedies. The building collapse was three months ago but I had already forgotten about it. While watching the drama, it will remind people to think, “oh yeah, that did happen”