Article: ‘Penthouse 2’ terrifying violence + murder… back to back complaints but KCSC is closed
Source: Money Today via Naver
1. [+713, -117] Just don’t watch if this stuff bothers you. It’s always the whiners who make sure to watch every episode.
2. [+328, -6] I think every character has lost their sense of reason ㅋㅋ there’s not one calm character on the show. They’re always enraged and screaming at the top of their lungs. It’s such a noisy drama to watch.
As you start to edit and modify, you might think it is beneficial to perform in a particular sequence instead of attacking all facets of the whole essay writing simultaneously. Rarely does the initial draft of the paper reveal your best work. It’s also a terrific notion to enter the exercise of summarizing the structures of your own documents prior to starting composing.
Laws, term paper must be composed.
He gets really frustrated with regard to writing. This book likewise has an adequate section about just how to foster your article composing. Additionally It is emphasised that the scholarly object of work is needed. Visualize the article for a movie.
3. [+192, -12] The fact that such a drama is so popular in our country shows just how emotionally deprived we are! We no longer have a love for our society~~!
4. [+159, -20] It’s just too makjang for me… it’s not a satire of our society or anything, just utter craziness
5. [+77, -9] It’s rated 19+ for a reason, why would you even bother reporting it just for provocative content?
6. [+27, -4] I did wonder why it had to be so makjang while watching it… it’s frustrating. I won’t be contributing to the viewer ratings.
7. [+22, -1] It’s a fun drama.. but really painful to watch. I wouldn’t want kids watching it without their parents. I just hope that the school bullies get what’s due in the end since it’s such a problem in our society right now.
8. [+15, -0] Not one person is sane in this drama
9. [+14, -1] I couldn’t watch past the second episode. They’re all screaming, throwing things, breaking things, torturing others – there’s no end to it all. I wonder what foreigners think of Koreans when they watch stuff like this? Please start producing more wholesome dramas.
10. [+18, -6] I think it’s fun. There’s an age rating for a reason, and it’s rated for adults. Don’t watch if you don’t like it.
11. [+13, -5] The affairs and the makjang are all worth a watch but I think the drama crosses the line with the school bullying
12. [+10, -2] Just watch for the fun of it, don’t watch if it triggers you…