BLACKPINK didn’t promote in 2021, 2022, but they a candidate for VMA
After BLACKPINK was nominated, foreign Kpop fans are talking about it
1. They were nominated for Group of the Year, but they didn’t have any group activities for 1 year and 10 months
2. Lisa is a candidate, right?
3. They’ve been on hiatus for 2 years, so I’m curious because they’re a candidate
4. Is this unfair? Other groups were active and did well, but they were not nominated
5. They made a comeback yesterday, but Group of the Year…? I will understand if they are a candidate for next year
6. How many candidates are there? What are their criteria?
7. Is this where BLACKPINK attended this time?
8. But this proves that BLACKPINK is amazing
9. What?? I really don’t understand
10. Anyway I’m looking forward to their performance
Original post (1)