Ryan Jhun apologizes for using the word s*xually harassing female idols… “I didn’t know it was a bad word”
On a DC Gallery for female idols, he left the comment “boj-dols seem to do well”. “Boj-dol” is a term that combines the offensive word for the vagina and the word for idol
Ryan Jhun has produced for many girl groups including Weeekly, Cosmic Girls, OH MY GIRL and more
original post: theqoo
1. If he doesn’t know it’s a bad word, isn’t he less intelligent than an elementary school student?
2. He didn’t know it was a bad word..? Is he a foreigner?
3. How can a Korean not know it’s a bad word???? Is he from Japan? Or is he from China?
4. His excuses sound stupid
5. It’s a word I’ve never seen before, but just looking at it, I know it’s a bad word
6. How did you use a word you didn’t know?
7. Anyway, I wish he didn’t work with my idols in the future
8. Can you write it without knowing what it means? How do you use it when you don’t know the meaning of the word?
9. Moreover, it’s not a new word, it’s an old word, so DC users can’t help but know it
10. If you were an ordinary person, you wouldn’t even think about joining DC Gallery