Source: JTBC via Naver
1. [+1,094, -16] Five years??? I hope the judge raises the sentence even higher. And Yang Hyun Suk better pay his legal consequences as well.
2. [+751, -13] Jung Jun Young was just a piece of feather to the whole operation and got sentenced five years. Five years for the whole brains behind the operation is too weak.
3. [+425, -11] He’s being charged with 9 different crimes, you could sentence him to a year for each crime at minimum and still come out to a nine year sentence. There’s something really wrong with this. I hope he gets matched with a super strict judge who sentences him for over 10 years.
4. [+137, -3] Only?
5. [+116, -10] I don’t know much about physiognomy but it is science
6. [+36, -3] Five years??? Not even 15 but five??? Wow.. this is just wrong
7. [+32, -0] Should be at least 50 to set a precedent. If it’s only five years, so many other people will continue committing these crimes.
1. [+481, -3] Wow, five years is so short. Our country really favors protecting the rights of criminals.
2. [+160, -3] Not 15?
3. [+67, -0] We’re not going to get anywhere with this
4. [+39, -0] Jung Jun Young got five years for s*x crimes but Seungri’s involved in several counts of different crimes and this is all he’s getting? Is this spitting in the face of the public?
5. [+26, -0] Please just don’t let him get off with probation