Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+200, -1] And yet these people always manage to get out of prosecution and these cases end up turning into dust
2. [+152, -1] Such fast work being done, hmm? Why not wait until Yang Hyun Suk has actually died and become reborn before you indict him next time?
3. [+145, -2] This happened so long ago, why only now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is why there are so many conspiracy theories ㅋㅋㅋ A drug scandal like this would’ve taken a few months from start to finish but these guys are dragging it out for years ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+15, -0] Indicted only now for something that happened in 2016 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+13, -0] Enough with the indictments, let’s please actually prosecute them with lifetime jail sentences
6. [+10, -1] Total trash
7. [+7, -0] They better dig into every connection that YG has. Why are people so scared of some entertainment company CEO?
8. [+6, -2] While prosecutors were sitting around doing nothing, BI already came out with a digital song not too long ago. Why are prosecutors so weak when it comes to investigating celebrity drug scandals… Were they lobbied by Yang Hyun Suk with room salon service?
9. [+3, -0] So fast, eh?
10. [+3, -0] Not even curious what the results will be because we all know he’ll get off scot free.