Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate
1. [+4,391, -45] So he’s basically admitting that his father-in-law really is the mentor to Lee Man Hee
2. [+4,228, -82] Honestly, there were still pigs going to his concert even during his last scandal. There’s no point in hating Psy anymore.
3. [+2,720, -25] His life has just been full of scandals, starting with getting caught for smoking pot as a rookie ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+280, -3] I noticed his s*xual favor scandal got buried, what happened with that? Issues with his army service, s*xual favors, now it’s the Shincheonji.. ㅋㅋㅋ his career is not recoverable at this point, no?
5. [+261, -2] He’s really involved in everything, isn’t he. So disgusting.
6. [+232, -2] There’s just always something so iffy going on with Psy… ㅠ he’s like a little snake, slithering his way out of everything
7. [+193, -2] His own father-in-law is a scammer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the mentor to Shincheonji ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+141, -2] So he totally married his wife for her family’s money, then ㅋㅋㅋ can you imagine how rich her family is?
9. [+136, -3] Psy doesn’t care about putting out a statement because he’s rich enough to live off of his own money for the rest of his life… life is dirty…
10. [+131, -2] From army issues to being involved in YG’s s*x scandals to now even a cult… he’s been caught in every issue under the nation…
11. [+106, -2] Ah, I’ve always liked Psy and his songs but I’m so disappointed in how he just kept going on with his concerts even after his Burning Sun scandal and now he keeps getting embroiled in all these other dirty scandals.. really? Shincheonji this time? Ah…
12. [+102, -2] I’m sure he married his wife knowing that??
13. [+97, -2] Psy and Park Jin Young have some strong back networks