Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+974, -28] Wow, that’s a crazy good mindset… His guesting on ‘Hangout with Yoo’ made me like him
2. [+918, -37] It’s a good mindset. Other celebrities expect to make all that money but still have their private lives protected… meanwhile Rain… he’s a star for a reason. He’s a hard worker with a great mind.
3. [+782, -30] He was always meant to be successful, he sees the forest, not the tree
4. [+62, -4] He’s a true celebrity… all the other celebrities pretending to be businessmen and public figures need to know their place
5. [+54, -4] It’s because of this mindset that Rain’s a world star and everyone in Korea knows who he is…
6. [+42, -2] That’s what’s really annoying about some celebrities. They think they’re so special when all they do is live off of the money of the public. Then they have the nerve to act all private whenever they get into a scandal. “Back off, I’ll sue”. They’re the ones hiring lawyers with the public’s money, so annoying.
7. [+36, -1] A true professional
8. [+32, -3] A true man desering of Kim Tae Hee
9. [+21, -0] Celebrities expect to make money and only hear positive things about themselves. Rain is not that mindset, which makes him more amazing.
10. [+16, -0] I don’t think he’ll have antis anymore