Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+295] Anyone who has never suffered from panic disorders will never know what this feels like ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was rooting for Chillin Homie so I’m sad to see him go but I wish him more success in the future!!!
2. [+132] ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ That breaks my heart.. because I can relate to how he must be feeling.. fighting, Chillin Homie!!
3. [+79] People really don’t know what it feels like unless they’ve been through it.. it might be easy to think “why couldn’t he just hold it for the finals?” but it doesn’t work like that…
4. [+70] He was amazing this time, sad to see him go…
5. [+39] ㅜㅜ You worked hard. You did all you could and suffered to get this far, that’s all that matters.
6. [+7] That breaks my heart. Chillin Homie, fighting.
7. [+7] Agoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. [+1] With disorders like this, you could be doing well and still feel anxious about it.. and doing poorly and feel anxious about it. You can’t just change how you feel depending on your circumstances. It’s torturous no matter what situation you’re in.