Source: SpoTV News via Nate
1. [+986, -13] Even as a celebrity, it’s not easy to be so generous. Kickboarders need to really be careful.
2. [+825, -8] How was he riding the kickboard to crash into a parked car;;
3. [+657, -17] Ravi gets cooler the more I hear about him..
4. [+46, -0] The couple involved in this accident are a mess; The woman’s 26 years old and doesn’t even know how to use the kickboard and went and crashed into a parked car. Then she claimed to be injured and left her boyfriend to deal with the mess. He texted Ravi like “hello, are you the owner of the Porsche~?” He didn’t apologize at all and kept talking about how he needed time to come up with the money if the repair’s going to be expensive ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, Ravi was nice to let him off the hook because he would’ve been beat out if he got caught by some other thug. Lucky guy, tsk.
5. [+46, -0] Not just any car but a Porsche… it’s tough to be generous, celebrity or not. All VIXX needs is that other scandalous member to leave the group.
6. [+41, -1] He has the character worthy of a man who owns a luxury car. I’ll remember his name.
7. [+33, -2] You have to be so careful when you walk by import cars. I wouldn’t even walk past one, actually. If you make a mistake and get caught by someone whose car is worth more than their lives, they’ll try to hose you with repair costs.
8. [+26, -3] I honestly fell for him on ‘Radio Star’… 🙂 I never noticed him in VIXX because their concepts were so out there but he’s pretty cool on ‘Radio Star’…
9. [+25, -37] I’m more surprised that Ravi drives a Porsche.. how much do celebrities make ㅋㅋ
10. [+21, -0] I see a lot of potential in him. He’s good at picking up on social cues. His image is getting better by the day.