Red Velvet’s Wendy mentions her accident at Gayo Daejeon “I really needed that time”
Red Velvet recently held a live stream in order to celebrate their 7th year anniversary. They held a small talk show with all 5 members present and communicated with their fans. For many, this was a meaningful time as Reveluvs have sorely missed seeing all 5 of them together.
The girls discussed the memories leading up to their 7th anniversary. Joy expressed her regrets that although “Psycho” was considered an outstanding song for them, they had not much chance to perform it. The girls reminisced about Wendy’s unfortunate accident during a year-end performance.
“I feel like right now, I’ve been upgraded. Although it’s quite unbelievable that we’re 7 years in, that time off really helped me so much. I really needed that time.” – Wendy
Seulgi and Joy made sure to thank Wendy for having worked hard at rehabilitation and keeping her health in check for their upcoming comeback. Red Velvet will be making a comeback soon with Queendom on August 16, 2021. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Wendy is a kind person…. She’s just an angel
2. Wendy is so kind.. I hope she gets better. I always support her
3. I think they should promote ‘Psycho’ again. It’s the best song of all time
4. Wendy is a bodhisattva ㅠㅠ She’s so kind
5. Not only did she rest, but she also had to face a lot of difficulties in treatment and recovery ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She’s really kind
6. Write ‘Wendy’ and read as ‘Bodhisattva’
7. Seungwan-ah, don’t get sick, always be happy ㅠㅠ
8. Is she an angel?
9. Seriously, the more I see Wendy, the more amazing she is
10. She’s an angel ㅠ How can she say that?