Source: MBC via Naver
1. [+5,484, -36] A members only adult entertainment bar ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+4,094, -50] Wow, Yunho has been doing so well as the icon of passion, for his clean image ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow, this is just super shocking… celebrity images are truly nothing to be trusted
3. [+2,358, -24] An entertainment bar…? ㅋㅋ Not just a bar but an entertainment bar? When he first got caught, he wrote his statement as if he just happened to be at a regular bar and he didn’t know how much time had passed but it was actually an entertainment bar..? ㅋㅋㅋ And not just an entertainment bar but an appointment only with female servers? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess his career as a celebrity is over now ㅋㅋㅋ farewell
4. [+2,244, -37] Drinking with women in his arms.. ㅋ farewell
5. [+988, -6] Membership + appointment only = evidence that he couldn’t have been there by mistake or coincidence…
6. [+843, -4] I’m honestly not a Yunho fan or anything but I don’t know why I feel so empty after reading this news… It feels like the one belief I had that there are still kind and upright people like him the world was shattered. That makes me sadder than the fact that he was caught for something like this.
7. [+694, -9] How do you see how Yoochun ruined his career and still go drinking with girls..
8. [+668, -9] So Changmin is the final survivor of this game ㅋㅋ
9. [+647, -2] That passion ㅋㅋㅋ that passion of drinking with girls all night during a pandemic, that passion of running away as cops come. He truly lives his life with passion. Breaking lockdown laws + being a member of an illegal entertainment parlor + drinking with female servers + not complying with lockdown officers + attempting to run away from arrest
10. [+639, -10] Celebrities never disappoint ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+635, -15] Looks like the only normal ones are the ones who got married at a normal age like Taeyang and Changmin
12. [+594, -3] It takes so long to build up your image but only 5 minutes to shatter it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+542, -10] So he was at a members only room salon drinking with female servers past midnight ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and when police came in for curfew, he used his friends as a shield to try and run away ㅋㅋ Please never come out on TV again and live quietly. I will forever skip anything with Yunho in it ㅋㅋ I like how he makes no mention of the fight with the police in his paology letter. He left out everything to try and build up his image ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+524, -2] Wow, this is something nobody expected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ imagine how hard he was laughing at the public all this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15. [+370, -4] So who were the people commenting that he was at a friend’s parent’s restaurant? Were you all SM staff? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
16. [+331, -6] The place he was at is pretty famous for being a s*x establishment. It’s not a place his friends can just bring him to, he had to have made an appointment himself.
17. [+316, -7] With female staff ㅋㅋㅋ how is he any different from Yoochun
18. [+285, -12] So he was there for pr*stitution
19. [+259, -5] So this whole time I thought he was just drinking with friends at a restaurant past curfew but… that was not the case at all
20. [+237, -2] I doubt Yunho’s the only member of that parlor… I’m sure other male celebrities are breathing a sigh of relief that they weren’t there with him that night
1. [+2,579, -34] He acted so upright, like he was so clean… but he was actually shooting ‘Running Man’ while drinking at an illegal parlor.. farewell!!
2. [+1,031, -15] I guess all that you see isn’t all that there is..
3. [+916, -14] I did wonder why police booked him when he was just out past curfew, which could’ve been handled with a ticket on the spot… but it was because he was actually drinking at an illegal establishment and trying to run away ㅋㅋ now we see why he was booked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+237, -2] So obviously that illegal establishment isn’t open during the day which means he had to make a reservation which means he had no intention of following the 10 pm curfew at all, no? And yet he tried to make it sound like he was chatting it up at some restaurant and didn’t know how much time had passed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+200, -2] So Changmin is the only one to survive TVXQ in the end
6. [+155, -5] Toilet Yoochun, Runaway Yunho
7. [+163, -1] I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt up to last week.. since he’s awlays been a good guy and drinking at a closed restaurant with friends isn’t a big deal… but this changes everything. An entertainment parlor? And then trying to run away and getting caught? ㅋ The fact that he lied about so many times.. this just passes the point of shielding anything.
Source: Idol Issue via Instagram
1. [+163] What is going on…
2. [+162] To make matters worse, the room salon is members only ㅋㅋ and Yunho tried to run away after he got caught… is he crazy?
3. [+147] Really? Seriously? There’s no one to trust anymore, sigh…
4. [+104] Farewell, Passion Room Salon Yunho-ssi
5. [+81] I remember growing my dreams while idolizing TVXQ in school ㅋㅋ they were my role models but they’re nothing but ajusshis, this is so disappointing
6. [+45] They’re turning into Runaway Xin Qi 😂
7. [+19] This is just so shocking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+11] Hul, so disappointed in Yunho
9. [+9] No one to trust in this world… ㅠ especially not celebrities..