Source: MK Sports via Nate
1. [+1,660, -55] You did a good job
2. [+1,584, -50] Plastic’s a problem but most fish are packaged in styrofoam which can’t be recycled so it’s a bigger headache. I like the idea of bringing your own tupperware for it.
3. [+1,481, -50] It’s really hard to bring your own stuff and ask them to package it like that so I commend his bravery 👍🏻
4. [+126, -9] I noticed they do this a lot in the states. They fill their shopping baskets with vegetables instead of getting separate plastic bags since you can just wash off the dirt at home anyway. It’s not something common you see in Korea yet but it’s great that influential celebrities like him are stepping up and showing it can be done.
5. [+104, -3] Definitely an issue we need to think more about. It’s not a bad idea to carry a small tupperware with you.
6. [+94, -4] Next time I’m going out, I’m bringing my lock&lock with a handle and getting my samgyupsal in that. I didn’t even think that was an option before but Ryu Jun Yeol taught me a good one today.
7. [+86, -7] It’s easy to do the talk but definitely harder to put it into action like this, amazing ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+72, -3] This is good, it’s no different than bringing your own shopping bags to the market
9. [+62, -4] Just add tupperware to your reusable shopping bags. It’s a good iea!
10. [+52, -4] If he can do it, then I can be brave enough to do it too