Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+3,144] What the;; these people have nothing better to do?
2. [+2,472] I support Sayuri 👏👏👏
3. [+1,290] Why would you go as far as to post a petition on the Blue House about it… go post on the KBS or ‘Superman Returns’ viewer board ㅋㅋ
4. [+1,326] Why are only fathers allowed to be ‘Superman’? Why not mothers too? There are all different forms of families, people are so crazy ㅋㅋ
5. [+967] She chose to have a child to raise by herself, what’s it got to do with any of you? All you people ever do is complain about the dropping birth rates and now complain when someone actually has a baby.
6. [+771] And how do these petitioners describe a ‘right’ family?! Even if she shows her life on TV like this, it’s not going to change the opinions of people who want to get married or not get married. It’s unfair to accuse her of promoting an unmarried lifestyle…; Just don’t watch if she bothers you so much.
7. [+657] I support Sayuri 🙌❤️
8. [+457] And what exactly is the standard for a ‘right’ family?
9. [+247] What is the standard for a ‘right’ family and a ‘right’ birth? Are unmarried mothers not ‘right’?
10. [+161] I support you, Sayuri-nim. We all have a right to live our lives the way we choose to.