Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver
1. [+4,106, -45] Wow, talk about a nuisance;; and all she did after is turn her YouTube and Instagram private ㅋㅋ what a load of a nuisance, tsk tsk
2. [+2,129, -51] I think SBS is going to penalize her…? This isn’t some drama with low viewer ratings, it’s a drama that’s getting viewer ratings in the 20% and she spoiled a big portion of it. That’s gotta be a big hit on income for the company (a 15 second ad costs hundreds of thousands, millions are moving per episode). I wouldn’t be surprised if she even gets terminated.
3. [+1,513, -23] How could you do this to the actors and scriptwriters;;; how could you even think of reading that in front of a camera?
4. [+923, -29] There must be something wrong with her head ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ or is she just that dumb? I hope she gets punished for this.
5. [+758, -45] Why is an announcer even vlogging on YouTube anyway…
6. [+205, -5] So she didn’t even apologize, she just changed her status to private? ㅋㅋㅋ She’s still so young ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+182, -3] So many people came together to create this drama and now all of that is shattered because of one person…
8. [+132, -2] This isn’t her first scandal. They need to stop her from posting on SNS. Being young won’t work as an excuse much longer.
1. [+1,454, -5] Just logically.. I don’t understand how she thought it was okay to film the script at all and post it on YouTube…
2. [+924, -14] She debuted as SBS’ youngest announcer in history and then turned around to put down other co-stars on her SNS. I thought she was immature then but she doesn’t fail to disappoint even today with all the scandals she causes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+447, -6] She was too blinded by her own greed of wanting to show off~~~
4. [+391, -5] Does she not have a brain? How did she get into SBS anyway? ‘Penthouse’ should sue her, she’d deserve it. Does she even realize how big her mistake is right now?
5. [+88, -0] Season 2 hasn’t even begun yet and yet she spoiled the whole thing anyway? Does she not realize that the whole cast might have to change the plot and refilm the whole thing now? The cost and expenses of filming even one scene? The amount of people who have to suffer to make it all happen? She should get sued and be forced to pay for the damages, and finally retire her career.