Article: “Sungkyunkwan cyber university” Seo Shin Ae shares how different a new semester looks through corona19
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+715, -20] What is the point in having classes online if everyone’s gathered like that? The woman in the back isn’t even wearing a mask.
2. [+696, -32] Why are you studying at a cafe and not at home..
3. [+492, -21] That woman behind her is not wearing a mask. Why do other people have to suffer because of fools like her?
4. [+66, -2] Schools are not holding lectures online just for you to go study at a cafe;;; sigh, this is all just making me sigh
5. [+37, -3] It’s really annoying how students are turning cafes into study libraries without even wearing masks ㅜㅜ everyone’s just hanging out listening to online lectures.. I wish they’d just study at home ㅜ
6. [+28, -0] Starbucks is full of people;; majority of people aren’t wearing masks, everyone’s eating and drinking, talking face to face ㅠㅠㅠㅠ and with the way the tables are so close together, it’s so dangerous
7. [+20, -1] At this rate, classes may as well be held in lecture halls with everyone wearing a mask.. what’s the point in online lectures if they’re going to study like this?
8. [+20, -3] Cafes are the most shocking to me. Whenever I pass by one, I see people without masks on, people on Zoom meetings… what’s the point in any of this?
9. [+17, -7] Maybe that woman isn’t wearing a mask because she’s trying to drink her drink. How do you expect people to drink with a mask on?
10. [+10, -0] Listening to online lectures at a cafe during a time like this is just really foolish