Former Big Bang member Seungri‘s discharge date has been suspended.
Seungri’s original discharge date was scheduled for the 16th, however, his discharge has been put on hold since he was convicted for a total of 9 charges including prostitution.
He’ll remain in military prison throughout his appeals trial that will also be held in military court.
- [+1,134, -27] Why is a crime committed as a civilian being tried in a military court? Is the military an escape for criminals?
- [+449, -5] Burning Sun and drugs are getting buried like this..
- [+179, -7] I bet he’ll get discharged without ever having fired a gun once even at training..
- [+160, -7] Money is the best form of power. If you just earn money like a dog, you’ll only get ripped off. The only way to survive is to use it to align yourself with powerful people. This is the #1 rule in our country.
- [+144, -7] Infamous trash
- [+43, -1] He was the dirtiest filthiest one from the Burning Sun scandal, he deserves a severe punishment!
- [+26, -0] I still remember how they played up his fake image on ‘I Live Alone’… disgusting!
- [+9, -1] Yes, 3 years is too weak. Appeal and transfer the case to the right judge
- [+5, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ was he really in trial throughout his entire time in the military?? ㅋㅋ