Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+398, -28] ㅋㅋㅋ He really is f*cked
2. [+366, -67] Imagine how often he swears on the regular for it to just slip out so naturally when he subconsciously knows that he’s being recorded
3. [+353, -81] The only people allowed to criticize him are those who have never sworn themselves
4. [+37, -17] Isn’t it understandable if he was in the middle of a game? And he looks really surprised about it too, plus he apologized right away as well
5. [+35, -13] It’s not like he swore on purpose. He apologized right away but of course people who never took an interest in him are now rushing in to hate on him ㅋㅋ I bet all of you swear under your anonymous names on the regular
6. [+30, -21] So what if he swears? Are all of you gentlemen?
7. [+26, -16] This isn’t even that big of a deal
8. [+24, -11] This is going too far, isn’t it…??? Idols are humans too, so what if they swear while gaming…. it’s not like he swore on public broadcast
9. [+21, -7] I think it’s better that he admitted to swearing and apologized unlike that Winner group who swore and then tried to make it sound like they were saying something else
10. [+19, -5] Man, I’m not a fan or anything ㅋㅋㅋ but aren’t they adults? Even middle schoolers are swearing out on the streets, this is basically aegyo
11. [+17, -3] People make mistakes and swear when they make mistakes. He’s human, too. He apologized. This isn’t a big deal, right?
12. [+15, -6] Disgusting how you all are acting like you guys don’t swear ㅋㅋ