Source: JTBC via Nate
1. [+443, -9] China’s going to start claiming this as theirs too and all the Chinese YouTubers will start eating gochujang and making gochujang. They’ll claim everything but the virus as theirs, after all~!
2. [+375, -9] Looks like the Chinese will soon start claiming gochujang and dwenjang as theirs now
3. [+306, -11] I’m very proud that kimchi is more known around the world as belonging to Korea that gochujang is being introduced as well~ Chinese people, kimchi belongs to Korea!!!
4. [+16, -8] I bet my whole net worth that Chinese YouTubers are going to start claiming gochujang, dwenjang, and baek kimchi as theirs now ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+8, -2] How long till the Chinese claim gochujang too ㅋ
6. [+6, -8] Don’t exaggerate the news ㅡㅡ;; I asked my American friends about this and none of them knew about it
7. [+6, -4] Regardless, BTS has definitely played a big role in spreading awareness of Korean culture around the world. I hope more of our country’s food and culture continues to spread…
8. [+4, -0] Can’t wait to hear what China says about this next
9. [+4, -0] The Chinese will act up again! But at least the Americans will know who it really belongs to…
10. [+4, -8] Is this burger really trending over there? Like Americans are really waiting in line to try it? Hmm?