“The Chinese market is not as good as it used to be”.. Should Korean idol groups get rid of Chinese members?
original post: theqoo
1. Groups that do well without Chinese members are also so popular in China
2. Honestly, we don’t need Chinese idols… BTS and BLACKPINK are still so popular and make a lot of money without Chinese idols
3 .SM still can’t give up on their Chinese dream
4. It’s been a long time since idol groups can’t make money in China, so I don’t understand why they keep debuting Chinese idols
5. Please get rid of Chinese idols~ We need to give Korean idols more chances
6. After debuting in Korea, when they became popular, they all returned to China, but I don’t understand why agencies keep debuting Chinese members
7. Seriously, there are very few Chinese members in rookie groups now, the number of Japanese members has increased significantly
8. Lee Soo Man, are you waking up from your Chinese dream?
9. I think the only agency that likes the Chinese market is SM
10. I don’t want to see SM’s Chinese idols singing Chinese songs on music shows.. I really hate it