Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+2,920, -79] Must be nice for celebrities. They can take out all the loans they want to buy up all the buildings and make money off of them. The rest of us couldn’t even dream of pulling off something like this since we wouldn’t even make it past the loan stage.
2. [+2,645, -570] IU donated 500 million won while celebrities like Ha Jung Woo, Gong Hyo Jin, Soyou, and Kim Tae Hee are buying and selling buildings to make a profit… IU’s a celebrity herself but she really feels more amazing with her positive influence~
3. [+705, -79] She may have profited 1.6 billion won on paper but she probably came away with less than 500 million won if you factor in the remodeling expenses, bank interest, and transfer taxes
4. [+574, -15] At the rate celebrities are selling buildings lately, it does feel like our market has reached the high point. Obviously these guys are all being consulted to sell by the experts.
5. [+85, -1] It’s always a dangerous sign when celebrities start selling buildings
6. [+46, -2] Makes me feel so useless racking my brain over stock investments to try and turn my few hundred into a few thousand… what an empty life. Meanwhile these celebrities make this much like some lottery dream.. ㅎㅎㅎ this is why parents are willing to put their kids through plastic surgery to get them into the celebrity industry!!!
7. [+27, -3] Not that Soyou did anything wrong but I’m just going to mention that IU donated 500 million won ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+23, -1] And IU donated 500 million won~~~