Article: “Hul, NCT plagiarized TXT?”
TXT composer names weren’t originally listed on NCT’s song.. they totally added in the credits quietly. Usually, when people get caught plagiarizing they add in the composer names later right?
They plagiarized for aespa too. SM is a mess.
- [+286, -151] NCT fans went around bragging their idols made more money than TXT when it was TXT’s beat from the beginning…ㅋㅋㅋ
- [+286, -5] What? Is this for real? I heard they plagiarized and got called out for it so they added in the composer names later… but why so quiet about it..?
- [+278, -3] I didn’t think so at first either but it’s true. Slow Rabbit writes for TXT. He wrote and composed all their title songs.
- [+225, -129] It’s NCT DREAM…If it was 127, DREAM fans would have called out 127 directly and spread it everywhere.
- [+198, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A couple days ago their maids were loud on the board saying SM is a company that’s serious about music…where are those maids now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?
- [+192, -3] Posting the credit like that means they’re acknowledging the plagiarism. They only time they’ll add in the credit like that is if they get sued and lose. If they didn’t plagiarize, why add the credits in like that? They need to fight this in courts until the end!
- [+189, -3] And yet SM pretends to be so high class..
- [+130, -2] To prove plagiarism on the music side is actually more difficult than you think, but the name was suddenly added in like that ㅋㅋ?
- [+89, -2] Wow, the vibe and melody are totally different so I couldn’t see it after listening once but the beat…daebak! It’s exactly the same.
- [+116 -11] I think this is the funniest oneㅋㅋㅋ. They were caught red handed..