Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+973, -27] She got a lot of push because she had an innocent face on a glamorous body. I know she put in the effort because she was a dance major as well but.. she just lacked potential? And it doesn’t seem like she’s gaining her footing in acting either because of her tonality issues… I wish her growth~!
2. [+906, -149] Wasn’t Hyuna the visual member…??
3. [+623, -33] I used to like her more than Hyuna in 4minute because she had a mysterious aura to her but she just really lacked potential…
4. [+73, -7] I never found her pretty… and wasn’t Hyuna the visual member? Hyuna was not only the prettiest but had the most potential too.
5. [+56, -0] She just has no potential… no amount of effort can make up for that
6. [+53, -2] She’s totally being overlooked on the acting side too ㅠ there are just so many prettier acting trainees
7. [+48, -2] If you watch 4minute performances now, she sticks out like a sore thumb because she’s so awkward
8. [+44, -1] She had the killing part of every song… she just never pulled them off
9. [+40, -4] I wouldn’t really call 4minute a visual group, though…
10. [+35, -5] Visual member or not, 4minute was basically ‘Hyuna and the kids’, no more or less ㅋ
11. [+31, -2] People always talk about how pretty she is in real life but it doesn’t translate on screen. People never saw her pretty enough to be the visual member so she never got anywhere popularity wise.
12. [+28, -3] Can’t sing, can’t act, can’t dance, not even exceptional as a visual member… 4minute songs are always so upbeat until her part comes on and then the song dies