Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+558] I feel bad for her but she is the reason the Crayon Pop fandom was broken up, so..
2. [+410] But you made that choice…
3. [+331] What’s with these comments… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When someone shares their difficulties, just console them. Don’t fire back with “everyone has hardships” or “you chose that life”?? This is why people choose to hold their hardships in and let it fester until it turns into depression and sometimes even suicide and death. “You’re not the only one who has it tough~~”, “there are people who have it worse than you~”, “you’re not the only one who wants to die~” It’s because everyone acts like child rearing and labor are so hard that the younger generation is choosing to skip getting married. I’m glad that this idol at least had a husband who looked after her. Some of these comments just makes me sigh;
4. [+293] Why does she talk as if she was forced into it?
5. [+263] Everyone lives with hardships and raises their kids like this
6. [+161] Why does she act like the victim when she’s the one who got pregnant and married???
7. [+121] Everyone lives like that… how does she think all the other mothers live?
8. [+86] I’m jealous.. at least she has a job
9. [+62] ? She chose to get married, why is she talking like she’s sacrificed herself for society?
10. [+56] Raising children is hard ㅠㅠ I hope this is an opportunity for everyone to thank their parents for raising them…