Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+1,516, -107] The drama started out so fun and then ended with something that made me question if it was the same drama at all. The last episode hit peak with how boring it was…
2. [+1,2987, -92] Sigh, what a waste of the acting skills of the cast. What happened with the strong, detailed plot it started with? The drama kept going down the wrong path before it got completely lost in the end.
3. [+778, -148] The webtoon is my most favorite.. and the drama was satisfying enough ㅠㅠㅠㅠ what am I going to look forward to anymore
4. [+143, -7] Sigh… It felt so random how Saeroyi suddenly liked Jo Yi Seo, none of it grabbed my attention… They really feel more like brother and sister than a real relationship. They don’t match at all… There wasn’t enough development in him falling in love with Yi Seo… sigh…
5. [+113, -13] I watched till the ending for the sake of all the time and effort I invested in it. I think they should hire a professional writer next time. The only thing I gained from watching this was finding out about a new actor named Ahn Bo Hyun.
6. [+101, -14] Park Seo Joon looked totally over it by the second half ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+99, -11] Park Seo Joon and the female lead had such great chemistry together, you could see the flutter in their eyes… but their kiss scene was lacking and the way Park Seo Joon looked at the lead was like whatever…
8. [+89, -8] Why was there nothing exciting about the kiss scene between Saeroyi and Jo Yi Seo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+79, -0] Park Bogum was so random, his cameo felt too forced
10. [+78, -0] Yoo Jae Myung’s acting was the best. I felt so bad.
11. [+71, -2] What I realized… is that the manhwa artist should stick to drawing manhwas… and leave the writing dramas to real writers like Kim Eun Sook..
12. [+65, -12] Such an immature ending…