Source: Seoul News via Naver
1. [+2,477, -285] The people who made her income possible like the parents of students are now facing homelessness because of the pandemic. It seems thoughtless of her to be bragging about her wealth at a time like this.
2. [+1,140, -261] I don’t get what the problem is? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She must think this whole controversy is so stuopid
3. [+890, -96] I can’t believe someone like her is a teacher
4. [+558, -30] She should know that there’s a time and place for her bragging and now isn’t it
5. [+185, -2] It’s hard for me to believe that a teacher can make over 10 billion won but it’s none of my business if she worked hard for that money. However, I do think she needs to be more considerate of others. There’s nothing better than practicing humility in the face of such unfortunate losses right now.
6. [+157, -12] Lee Jae Yong, Lee Boo Jin, Jung Yong Jin… these people are true chaebols but have never shown off or bragged. They’ve always been humble and remain loved by the public. I think this teacher is showing off all these things to try and receive acknowledgement for her hard work but it’s not a good look. Having some humility at her income would take her wealth further than her actions now. Judging by her actions, I think this is where her wealth ends.
7. [+137, -5] “Not problematic”? The problem is that she’s clueless to what’s going on right now.
8. [+133, -3] I’m so tired of private education… we make all this money just to spend it on after school academies ㅠ
9. [+120, -11] I checked out her YouTube, she’s a total celebrity wannabe attention wh*re. She gets a full face of make up and hair done, wears clothes that expose her shoulders… stands before innocent students acting like she’s something to look up to. I guess it’s worked for her all this time. I don’t think she got here on her skills but rather marketing herself as an idol.
10. [+113, -4] This is so immature… She’s going to realize when she’s older how foolish this all is.