Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+396, -40] Damn… he’s old enough to be her father
2. [+364, -47] Basically father and daughter, this is no relationship
3. [+280, -36] She could easily be old enough to be his daughter… this just doesn’t look normal to me.
4. [+27, -1] The man’s not even that rich so I doubt she’s dating this ajusshi for his money. Let’s not be too hard on them about the age gap.
5. [+27, -6] He’s handsome. Our own country has stars who marry partners young enough to be their children so what’s up with the best replies?
6. [+19, -0] Americans don’t care about age. They don’t even ask about it.
7. [+19, -4] Please mind your own businesses
8. [+14, -2] Huk, was that picture of him from 20 years ago? Because 56 years old is practically a grandpa…
9. [+12, -2] Apparently he’s divorced but still living with his wife and daughter? And yet he’s also dating an Asian woman? If he was a Korean man in our country, he’d be exiled.
10. [+11, -0] Foreign countries don’t really care about age gaps, and it’s actually common to see people get married to partners as old as their parents. It’s only our country that’s fussy about it.