Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,731, -29] Baekgu-ya, you did so good. I’m so proud that he’s a Korean dog~
2. [+1,521, -4] She saved his life so he saved hers, what a special relationship
3. [+1,411, -10] Baekgu was given the greatest honor for a dog, my eyes were tearing up while reading the article ㅜㅜ so proud of you Baekgu, I hope you live the rest of your doggy years out in health and happiness
4. [+90, -0] ㅠㅠ I’m going to cry.. How did he think to stay right next to his grandma when it was so cold. Probably didn’t know what to do with his grandma passed out like that.. ㅠㅠ Be healthy for a long, long time, Baekgu-ya ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
5. [+78, -0] The grandma left the house with two dogs but one came back home ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Proud of Baekgu for staying with the grandma and protecting her ㅠㅠ
6. [+67, -0] He stayed with her through all that rain and hunger for 40 hours to protect his grandma, so proud of him
7. [+62, -0] 100 times better than any human being. He’s the best.
8. [+53, -1] I’m sure his previous owner who abandoned him has heard this news now… I wonder how they feel
9. [+46, -0] Please don’t let this be a one time thing for show. Please really treat this dog well. I remember in the past there was another dog who saved a junior high school girl lost in a mountain and people acted like the dog would get the best treatment only for us to later discover he was eating the cheapest quality dog kibble available.
10. [+41, -0] The dog paid her back for saving him~ I hope he’s happy for a long, long time with grandma!
11. [+37, -1] So cute how he looks confused ㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+29, -0] The bone chew next to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s so nervous he can’t even eat it, how cute ㅋㅋㅋ