Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+224, -14] He was just born with a good brain
2. [+190, -7] Kids who score first in their class, perfect on their exams… there’s always a reason to it. Amazing!
3. [+166, -30] I always tell people not to sign up for after school academies just for the sake of it! My daughter scored 100% on the notoriously difficult Korean language exam and never once attended an after school academy until high school graduation. She spent time with her friends and read books instead! Don’t try and find ways to study specific topics. Just read a lot of books! Once you understand the language better, you’ll understand the other subjects too!
4. [+26, -1] I’m an English teacher. All of the basics when it comes to studying stems from a really good understanding of language as well as a building of experiences from reading books. Students are so focused on memorizing vocabulary that they don’t understand the context or background to it. Parents, please make your kids read~
5. [+22, -0] Good work, I hope he becomes a great doctor like he hopes
6. [+21, -1] His parents must be so proud… Probably feels full even without having to eat…
7. [+14, -1] He’s amazing…
8. [+11, -0] I don’t think getting 100% in math is easy just from reading books. Maybe it’ll help in other subjects but you need to be born with a certain type of brain to be good at math.
9. [+11, -1] I’m starting to realize why teachers kept telling us to read all the time ㅎㅎ
10. [+10, -1] With test scores, talent is important but what’s most important is how long you can sit at a desk and focus
11. [+9, -0] I think any avid reader can score high on language or history exams, but math and science require a particular type of brain
12. [+8, -1] There’s only one secret to doing well, and it’s whether you’re able to follow your plans or not. Everyone makes plans but not everyone follows them. He’s amazing and I hope he does well in life.