Source: Herald Economy via Naver
1. [+840, -4] We should change celebrity CFs to AIs now. It’s a blue ocean market where the possibilities are endless.
2. [+676, -13] Just switch all the CFs to AI models. Celebrities get paid way too much for too little.
3. [+320, -8] Looks like celebrities will see a huge drop in CF income then
4. [+133, -5] Hopefully AIs will bring down how much celebrities are paid. They’re paid in amounts that aren’t even fathomable to the rest of us. Too bad the benefits of cutting costs aren’t necessarily reflected on the price of goods for consumers…
5. [+80, -7] And yet no actual numbers on how much ‘Rozy’ actually made…
6. [+62, -2] Say goodbye to all the stars who only show their faces on CFs like Jun Ji Hyun and Go So Young ㅎㅎ
7. [+47, -0] Celebrities are pretty much AIs to the rest of us aynway
8. [+36, -5] I really thought Rozy was real because she danced so well
9. [+26, -3] Celebrities or AI, what’s the difference? Not like I’ll ever see either of them in real life anyway.
10. [+22, -0] It was pretty depressing to see the ridiculous numbers celebrities were making through CFs, hopefully AI technology can help advertisers cut costs~