Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,806, -30] Please don’t do this to children
2. [+1,460, -30] Sigh, you’re really doing this to your kid… I have a lot to say but won’t say it…
3. [+1,285, -31] The dad is really putting all sorts of suffering on his kid by taking him on TV, tsk tsk
4. [+91, -0] Sometimes Do Kyung Wan does this too where he plays jokes or other habits that can be too much for a kid to handle. Kids are still developing so it’s not good to play pranks on them because their reaction is funny.. ㅠㅠ you have to get on their level.
5. [+65, -3] This idiot quit ‘Running Man’ like he was quitting his TV career for good and now he’s back on TV with his kid like this
6. [+42, -1] Is Gary going bankrupt or something? You’d have to be financially cornered to even think of doing this to your own kid… tsk tsk
7. [+35, -0] Good, I was thinking they were going overboard with this stuff
8. [+35, -0] I don’t get why you would hidden camera prank your kid anyway. Especially the stuff where they pretend the dad shrunk?? Ugh, enough with that.
9. [+29, -3] These guys are basically using their kids to make them money and then foam at the mouths when you leave hate comments about it..
10. [+22, -0] Stuff like this is remembered as a traumatic event for children…;; please start using your brains, you clowns
11. [+22, -0] ‘Superman Returns’ does a lot of pranks by using children as experiments
12. [+19, -0] Harsh pranks like this aren’t good for a child’s development…