Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+1,973] Their dad should be cleaning up the messes, not Naeun..
2. [+1,137] It’s really hard being the first born. No matter how hard the parents try to act otherwise, they’ll always prioritize the younger and weaker dongsaeng so the first born ends up getting less affection. I especially feel bad for siblings who are only a year apart.
3. [+588] Baby, you’re a baby too
4. [+397] ㅠㅠ Naeun’s heart is so deep ㅠㅠ I relate to her so much.. I was like that too…
5. [+241] She’s so deep.. it’s hard to understand her unless you’re a first born too..
6. [+294] What I don’t get the most about parents is that they’ll have no problem ordering the first born to do things at 6 years old but have a problem with the dongsaeng doing the same things when they turn 6 and think they’re too young to do it
7. [+68] Naeun’s an angel.. the life of a first born is truly difficult and sad ㅠㅠ
8. [+302] Make the dongsaengs clean up after themselves
9. [+8] Naeun’s a naturally kind child but I think the more people expect that of her, the more of a complex it’ll develop into
10. [+2] Breaks my heart.. it’s funny reading all the comments telling the dad to clean up after the dongsaengs though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ