Article: Big Bang Taeyang, “The members deliberated a lot over the offer to perform at the Coachella festival…”
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+404, -86] Just go solo
2. [+379, -86] Anyone who promises to support him when he goes solo is a pig
3. [+346, -62] He’s no different from the others, he stayed quiet when he knew about all of Seungri’s crimes, pfft
4. [+43, -5] None of the members are reflecting and are already gearing up to perform at Coachella… not an ounce of morality or shame from any of them
5. [+41, -19] You’re no different from the rest
6. [+36, -15] I used to think that they were so popular as a group that they could get away with some things but after seeing GD’s scandals and the members all get into their own scandals one by one with Seungri hitting peak, I can’t view them positively anymore… And Taeyang was probably laughing while watching it all go down.
7. [+24, -1] This pictorial does not look cool…
8. [+17, -2] Taeyang may have a scandal of his own that hasn’t been uncovered yet.. or hasn’t committed something yet
9. [+10, -2] If it was worth deliberating over, you shouldn’t have taken the offer!
10. [+7, -3] Speaking honestly, Big Bang is over
11. [+7, -1] Birds of a feather is science
12. [+7, -3] You’re staying with them because you’re no different from them, right?