Article: Big Bang Taeyang, “I never once wished for more popularity thinking that I would like it”
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+415, -41] What a joke
2. [+349, -35] Let’s be honest with ourselves
3. [+296, -44] The tantrum you threw at a music show award ceremony was buried because you’re a male idol. If it had been a female idol who acted like that, her career would’ve never recovered. It’s thanks to YG that you’ve been able to recycle your image over and over from your debut to now. If you had been a female idol, you would’ve been exiled from the industry already. Big Bang has had countless scandals but were still given opportunities to recycle their image through ‘Healing Camp’ and ‘Infinity Challenge’. Don’t act like you’re some amazing artist when you’re not ㅋㅋ
4. [+33, -13] Knowing of a crime and turning an eye makes you an accomplice too
5. [+30, -6] Look at him running his mouth because he’s the only one with a decent image
6. [+29, -1] He’s able to say that because there was never a point where he didn’t have popularity~~
7. [+27, -0] Then why be a celebrity? ㅋㅋ
8. [+25, -1] Yeah, what a lie
9. [+21, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But if you didn’t have popularity, would you have been able to make millions, buy buildings, and marry that beautiful wife of yours?
10. [+16, -1] It’s hypocritical of him to say that, no? I’m sure at least 60-70% of the reason most people become celebrities is for the money, and more popularity = more money, so we’re really supposed to believe that he never wanted to be popular?
11. [+14, -0] I’ll believe that if you donate your entire wealth to society
12. [+12, -2] Don’t sell us that crap