Source Star News via Nate
1. [+296, -52] Taeyang’s the same as the rest of them. They’re in the same group, which makes me think he knew everything that was going on.
2. [+203, -44] I saw him in real life and he was wearing platforms but was still shorter than my girlfriend. My girlfriend’s 163 cm tall.
3. [+148, -15] Honestly, it’s over for them if Taeyang gets into a scandal.
4. [+31, -8] Even if Taeyang knew about everything going on, what was he supposed to do? ㅋㅋ When you see your co-workers having affairs, don’t you keep your mouth shut to stay out of the drama? Why would Taeyang step up for scandals that far exceed anything like an affair? ㅋㅋ worry about yourselves, guys.
5. [+24, -10] Stop blaming Taeyang. Even if he knew what his members were up to, what was he supposed to do? They’re all fully grown adults, is he supposed to follow them around and keep an eye on them? ㅡㅡ The facts are that Taeyang managed to stick to his morals without any scandals even while in a group like theirs. He even married his first love and is ready to start their own family. Stop blaming someone innocent.
6. [+20, -11] He spends more time with them than his own family, I doubt he didn’t know..
7. [+10, -7] There’s no way he didn’t know. There’s nothing worse than staying quiet about crimes ㅎㅎ
8. [+9, -7] Undeniable that he knew everything going on with YG. He just didn’t want to drop his position at the top.
9. [+9, -4] He’s been laying low since serving in the army ㅋㅋ we don’t even know if he “knew” everything or not, why judge him already? You’re all just waiting for him to slip so you can be like “I told you so~~~~” or just stay quiet if he continues living a clean life, tsk tsk.
10. [+8, -0] If the best reply thinks he’s shorter than 163, then he must be 160 cm