Source: Daily Korea via Nate
1. [+3,426, -1,465] It hasn’t even been a week since her father passed away and she’s already on Instagram? That doesn’t make sense to me ㅠ
2. [+2,950, -1,430] Any normal person wouldn’t be posting like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ tsk tsk, she has nothing in her brain
3. [+1,866, -439] It breaks my heart to think that she has to be happy that she celebrated earlier ㅠㅠ but I trust that her father left this world with the happiness of her birth!!!
4. [+546, -100] Amazing that she has the mental to post pictures like this when her own parent passed away… SNS is truly nothing good for you… it’s an addiction..
5. [+408, -73] What does she mean by being happy that she celebrated earlier? Otherwise she’d have been upset to have to wait till next year?
6. [+372, -57] Wow, is she serious
7. [+353, -43] She’s really happy about that? Sigh..
8. [+339, -29] I’ll admit it’s hard for me to understand her right now… especially since her father passed away suddenly from a myocardial infarction… It wasn’t like he was sick for a long time…
9. [+339, -45] Maybe his passing hasn’t hit her yet? Because I truly don’t understand what she’s doing righ tnow
10. [+315, -39] Her birthday is more important to her
11. [+297, -40] She’s really on Instagram in the midst of all this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+279, -32] Wow… ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this makes no sense to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it hasn’t even been a week, no? Jeez…
13. [+267, -29] Celebrities cannot be understood by basic sense
14. [+236, -45] I think she’s posting to show that she’s okay… but it’s a bit odd to add that she’s happy that she celebrated it earlier;;
15. [+228, -27] She’s glad she celebrated it earlier… that gives me goosebumps
16. [+227, -20] She needs mental help….
17. [+209, -17] If this had happened to me, I think I would’ve forgotten my own birthday. I wouldn’t be in the mindset to be editing and posting my own pictures. Though she’s free to post what she wants…
18. [+172, -24] Celebrities are attention wh*res ㅋㅋㅋ has to use even their own father’s death to get attention
19. [+157, -15] Would it have been that bad for her to miss a birthday one year? Why would you even write that you’re glad that you managed to celebrate it earlier…
20. [+149, -15] Her father was laid to rest on the 11th… so it’s been 3 days? What is this mental?
21. [+140, -13] I would not even know where my own cellphone is….
22. [+118, -8] To all of the kids saying this isn’t weird, imagine if your father passed away on your birthday. Can you post five days later on Instagram saying you’re glad you managed to celebrate your birthday earlier?? I didn’t think it was a big deal either but when I think of it as my own situation, I wouldn’t be able to do it…
23. [+117, -13] Did nobody around her tell her that this is weird…?
24. [+105, -10] If my own parent had passed away just a few days ago, I could not be posting on Instagram
25. [+98, -12] Taeyeon-ah… what’s going on..