The current controversy over BTS Jungkook’s copyright
Jungkook who illustrated Bang Si Hyuk in a broadcast when he just debuted
Which appeared in HYBE’s business model conference
It’s now being used as bakery’s logo at HYBE Museum
“He’s entitled to copyright royalty because of its commercial use” / “It’s just a picture with two dots and a line and because Jungkook is Big Hit’s artist, he doesn’t need to be paid”
Anyway, this is supposed to be a joke
original post: pann
1. [+364, -7] I think Jungkook will just proudly say “Just use it~” Hitman Bang, just give Jungkook a lifetime pass to the bakery
2. [+271, -8] What is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But if I had to choose, I would give him the copyright and royalties..?
3. [+213, -5] No, but are they running a bakery?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+58, -1] It’s now a national rule to draw Bang PD like this..
5. [+46, -2] Please give Jungkook a lifetime pass to the bakery