Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+1,603, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The screencap of the coffee is already hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ and what’s with the fried kimchi packet ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,402, -7] This drama is being produced for the ads ㅋ
3. [+1,257, -10] They know the drama’s a flop so they’re trying to milk the PPL for all it’s worth
4. [+64, -0] This is exactly like those comedy skits about dramas that overdo the PPL
5. [+61, -0] I refuse to buy anything advertised in this drama, what a failure of a marketing campaign
6. [+59, -2] Sad that Lee Min Ho’s in his mid-thirties and still stuck in roles that are only about looking good..
7. [+57, -2] Dramas need to take PPL notes from ‘Melo Is My Nature’. The PPL was done so cleverly well that viewers didn’t feel out of place at all.
8. [+48, -0] I’ve never seen a drama so blatant with its PPL. Seems like the lead actors have given up and are just doing what they’re told to do by the producers.
9. [+42, -0] Is it really impossible to make it so obvious? This is basically just lazy work.
10. [+41, -0] The imperial coffee was the funniest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I reckon Lee Min Ho would rather be elsewhere than say these ridiculous lines…
11. [+31, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ These screencaps alone are making me laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+25, -1] I guess the producers are just like “we’re getting hate anyway, might as well milk the ad money” ㅋ