Source: Top Star News via Nate
1. [+3,834, -760] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can kind of glean what her past was like…
2. [+3,542, -809] That picture of her with the cigarette is a bit… wrong
3. [+3,149, -1080] She’s pretty but I don’t think I could ever live with her as a wife
4. [+646, -28] She must’ve been a real free spirit… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess all that matters is that she wasn’t a bully ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+483, -23] I used to follow her on Instagram before her debut and wondered why she posted so many weird pictures ㅋㅋㅋ but then she deleted all of them and I assumed it was for her debut
6. [+438, -47] Smoking.. sure, she can do that.. but why take a selca? ㅋㅋㅋ Just thinking about that is so cringe ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+413, -115] I’ll always skip anyone who smokes or has tattoos
8. [+405, -10] Hul, must’ve hurt to get that big tattoo removed..
9. [+366, -54] I remember she’s one of the least liked celebrities among media journalists.. probably why articles like this are coming out
10. [+326, -152] I’m not a smoker but I think our country is way too conservative and stuck in the past. Korea’s probably the only country that swears at someone just for smoking. And aren’t tattoos a form of self expression? What can you “glean” from that? My male dongsaeng has a lot of tattoos but he’s studious and kind. He finds his tattoos satisfying and pretty to look at. I don’t know why people build this self conceived image of others like this. I hate the smell of smoke too but I don’t understand putting someone down for it.
11. [+234, -55] She was such a tryhard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+286, -32] No wonder her smoking scenes were so natural ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+226, -34] No wonder her acting’s so natural… she’s basically playing her real self
14. [+218, -16] So I’m thinking she didn’t always dream of becoming a celebrity~
15. [+197, -38] Yeah, she looks like she has a temper