isn’t it insane how kpop idols have to hide their partners, and if they get caught not being single they’re forced to APOLOGISE for ruining the delusion of their fans’ parasocial relationships
— yasmin (@ycsm1n) November 8, 2022
A J-Pop idol shaved her head as an apology to fans for spending a night with her boyfriend
— Pardina should be Nanowrimo-ing (@peggiesus) November 8, 2022
1. But I think that this is a difficult issue. It’s true that it’s strange that dating and marriage are such a big issue here but idols who engage in pseudo-relationships make their fans more delusional and they also earn more money from it no?
2. After trying out fangirling, I realized that people overseas were the same as Koreansㅋㅋ It’s hilarious that they are the ones saying this
3. Seeing this coming from i-roaches is hilarious and sad at the same time
4. I will agree that it’s weirdㅋㅋ
5. I-roaches, is this something that you should be pointing out? You guys are the ones commenting poops and snakes emojis in the comments
6. But i-roaches are totally into those pseudo-relationships
7. Do they think that international fans are different?ㅋㅋ
8. They are the ones terrorizing idols’ Instagrams with a bunch of emojis when they get into dating rumors but they are solidly pretending like they don’t careㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i-roaches are way more delusional about this
9. I don’t think that i-roaches should be commenting on thisㅋㅋ
10. Do K-pop idols even apologize for dating though…?
11. But K-pop idols date around a lot as they wish no??? What are they even saying?
12. It’s true that it’s strange though
13. They act the same though
14. To be honest, I agree with this. Dating is their freedom as long as they are good at doing their job
15. Are there even idols who have apologized for dating though?