Aaron Carter, ‘LØVË’ Artist and Former Child Star, Dead at 34
The former child pop star known for his breakout album “Aaron’s Party” was found dead Saturday morning at his home in Lancaster, Calif.
Aaron Carter, the former child pop star known for his albums Aaron’s Partyand LØVË, has died, PEOPLE confirms. He was 34.
The musician was found dead Saturday morning at his house in Lancaster, Calif., according to TMZ, who first reported the news. A spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department tells PEOPLE a body was discovered just before 11 a.m., but police did not officially identify the victim.
A rep for Carter declined to comment but noted “a statement will be released shortly by the family and management. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.”
Before coming out as bisexual in 2017, Aaron dated such stars as Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan in his youth. He got engaged to model Melanie Martin in 2020 and they welcomed a baby boy named Prince, 11 months, last November.
“I’m going to be a good father. I know it,” he told PEOPLE in 2018. “I want lots of kids, lots of stability, lots of happiness and laughter and learning and having fun. It’s going to be good.”
The on-and-off couple called off their engagement a week later before getting back together in December and breaking up again in February.
1. Hul…ㅠㅠ RIP
2. Hul… he had a lot of ups and downs but that lovely boy… what a shame
3. Hul…. Aaron’s age isn’t too far from mine… Rest In Peace..
4. I even bought his CD and loved him ㅜㅜ I was wishing him to overcome his hardships and wished him a good lifeㅜㅜ RIP
5. Hul Aaron Carter….???
6. Hul…. he used to be my ideal type in middle school ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I hope that he’s resting in peace ㅠㅠ
7. I seriously liked him during middle school
8. Didn’t he become a dad last year too? Aigo…
9. He was one of the foreign singers I liked a lot ㅜㅜㅜ I had all his albums too..ㅠㅠ Rest in peace…
10. I remembered him as Aaron Carter-Nick Carter hul… what is happening ㅜ.ㅜ
11. Hul isn’t he Nick’s dongsaeng?;;;;; why is this happening ㅜㅜ
12. He even had a child… Nick Carter lost both his brother and sister…ㅠ RIP