Yoon Hee Geun = Leader of the National Police Agency (NPA)
In addition, lawyer Kim emphasized that some media outlets targeting specific people such as ‘rabbit headband men’ are shifting responsibility in an evil way. Lawyer Kim emphasized that “the bigger problem is the absence of the police and the lack of administrative power.”
1. Let’s first catch the people in the government
2. But both the government and the man in bunny ears were at fault
3. Then what are these f*ckers? There’s been common testimonies about the man in bunny ears and his friends so why are people shielding them so much? What “shifting the blame”?
4. Can we just catch them all?
5. The article isn’t saying that the people are not at fault. It’s saying that the government is more at fault for avoiding responsibility since this could’ve been prevented
6. At this point, just catch them all
7. It’s true that they are shifting the blame. It’s the government’s fault for letting this happen
8. No but both were at fault… ugh…
9. Why do you think people are shielding the man in bunny ears? Because they think that it means that the people on site were wrong and that they are the ones to blame. However, the government was the one who didn’t put the proper safety measure in pleace… I’m scared that at this rate, nobody will take responsibility for this
10. No but just go read the article, it never said that the man with bunny ears wasn’t at fault. The main point of the article was “Of course, if someone deliberately asked others to push, it’s definitely wrong. However, even if such a situation has occurred, it is the role of the government and local governments to prevent citizens from collapsing or crowding at the site. Governments and local governments should be held accountable for not performing these roles properly.” and I agree with him
11. Both are at fault, f*ck
12. To be honest, I do think that the government is more at fault