Fan: I’m working hard earning money so I can go to unnie’s concerts and buy albums!
Wendy: I don’t know for concerts but….
– Please don’t buy several versions of one album ….
– Just one copy is way~ more than enough
– We’re satisfied just with the fact that you’re listening to our music and you’re supporting us
– Use this money to take care of your health and eat delicious food with your family. If you’re living alone, my wish is that you can use that money to buy yourself at least a meal in your day for yourself
1. I can understand where she’s coming from… Even from a buyer’s perspective, I can’t help but think like thatㅜㅜ
2. Wendy is seriously an angel
3. But the cause of all of the aforementioned issues were created by SM..
4. There are more and more girl groups who are able to sell 400K-500K albums in their first week sale, and the number of groups who can sell 200K in their first week is becoming the minority now…. I can understand why Wendy is saying that
5. This isn’t something easy to say, she’s impressive
6. Wendy is so kinf but if the albums stop selling well, we’ll go from 4 versions to 12 versions of photocardsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. Wow for real…Companies are obsessed with records, but I hope they can stop releasing so many versions of an album and just sell oneㅠㅠㅠ
8. The more I see Wendy the more I like her..
9. Wow she’s so cool. As another group’s fan I’m applauding her 👏👏