Group EXO member Chen expressed his feelings on the 10th anniversary of his debut.
Chen held an online press conference for his 3rd mini album ‘Last Scene’ at 11 am on the 14th.
On this day, when Chen was asked how he felt about the 10th anniversary of his debut, he said, “A lot of things have happened in the past 10 years.” He then smiled, saying, “I remember the awkward moment when I first met the members.”
Afterwards, Chen confessed, “Actually, I want to go back to that time.” He added, “If I go back to my debut and start over, I’m curious as to whether I will be very different from what I am now.”
Chen will release all songs in his new album through various music platforms at 6 pm on the same day.
1. Please withdraw
2. Jongdae-yah, I’m crying again. Stop using EXO in front of your name
3. Is there still demand for him?
4. What the? What he’s saying will upset both parties
5. I’ve been liking EXO for 10 years but the things that everyone was trying to hold unto all collapsed because of you… Please don’t come back to the group… I’m begging you…
6. Seems like he wants a group promotion..
7. Is he trying to say that if he goes back in time, he wouldn’t want to be a baby’s dad but continue to work hard as an idol..?
8. Please think a bit more before speaking…..
9. I was shocked by the title and clicked in and seriouslyㅋㅋㅋ this is ridiculous…
10. Just why would he say something like this?