Hello everyone! I would like to pass on my personal news.
After being discharged from the military, I met a friend of the same age who grew up in the same neighborhood as me since childhood for the first time in a while. For some reason, the time we spent together was heart-fluttering, and our relationship quickly developed as lovers.
And for the past two years, we shared precious and happy times together while respecting each other’s work, and we naturally made a promise for a lifetime.
She is a friend who understands my candid side that has always been insecure and lacking confidence off-stage more than anyone else. Thanks to her, I am now able to fully feel the happiness of everyday life without the fear of making a choice for myself. As my fans probably know, she’s also the girl of ‘Soy Latte’, which I often mentioned in my lyrics.
Although we are still cautious about COVID-19, we have decided to hold a quiet ceremony this fall in front of close family and acquaintances. I wanted to express my gratitude to all of you who have always supported me, and I wanted to tell you about this decision myself.
It has been 10 years since I debuted. Thanks to my fans, I have been continuing my activities with overwhelming gratitude. The projects that I planned for this year are proceeding as scheduled, and as usual, I will be seeing you often through various performances and upcoming albums.
Thank you always. Stay healthy!
1. Guuh romantic Lodo, congratulations!!!!!!!
2. Wow seriously, these are like lyrics, congrats congrats
3. Wow a childhoof friend ㅜㅜㅜ be happy
4. Be happy❤️
5. Oh my, a childhood friend? Congrats congratsㅠㅠㅠ His marriage story is giving off boyish vibesㅠㅠ be happy
6. Oh my, this is the type of story I like. Congrats on your marriage
7. Hul Loco ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. Wow this is so heart fluttering. This is a love story
9. Omona, why am I getting heart flutters? Loco, congrats on your wedding
10. Her boyfriend is Loco.. he was my army colleague. Seriously, he’s a really good person. I support you and congrats